Saturday 14 September 2013

Sally Hansen Gem Crush nail varnish review

THEY'RE SO GLITTERY!

I've been meaning to try this range of varnishes for a while but I haven't really gotten around to it. However, even after hyping it up for so long, I am not disappointed!





I was a bit sceptical since in most other glitter nail varnishes I've tried the glitter has been quite sparse and they've not really been much use as anything other than as a top coat. This range changes all that. The glitter is so thick and after two coats my nails look amazing!

The great thing about Sally Hansen nail varnishes is that they're a "7 in 1" they have a base coat, top coat and colour as well as nail treatments built into them which makes them so easy and quick to use - perfect if you're like me and as soon as you start doing your nails you suddenly can't sit still long enough to get finish them and end up cutting corners and they look quite shabby afterwards. I really am impressed by it and will definitely be getting it in the other shades.

Available at Boots (£6.99)

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment