Tuesday 18 February 2014

I'm Back!

Hey guys!

I started this blog in September last year and fully intended to do loads with it. Unfortunately, I got a bit side tracked with uni work and such and so, what I had planned to do got put at the bottom of an insanely large pile.

Not to worry however, I've got things sorted and organised and now I'm planning on committing much more time and effort to this blog. I study Law at uni, and while that's all well and good, my real interest is beauty so I'm hoping to balance both over the coming semester.

It's also been my birthday while I was away. I'm 20 now and seriously beginning to feel old! My sister told me on my birthday that I was halfway to 40 and I practically had a meltdown. But all is well, I'll just need to get on with it!

I have a few things for the blog planned out and so they should be appearing over the next couple of days. Starting with a run down of my favourite products of 2013 and my skincare routine.

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment